Y’all, fall is my favorite season. Now, Christmas is my favorite time of the year, but fall is my favorite season. Anybody else feel me? Anyways, I am so excited about everything! From the food and fashion to the activities and colored leaves. So fun! Today I wanted to share with you all 25 things that should be on YOUR fall bucket list. They are on mine! Let’s get started.
- Drink a hot & a cold pumpkin spice latte
- Go apple picking
- Pick out a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch
- Go through a corn maze
- Carve a pumpkin
- Make a pumpkin pie
- Make an apple pie
- Drink hot apple cider (& maybe even an apple cider slushie!)
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Take pictures with the colored leaves
- Make pumpkin coffee cake
- Make an apple cake
- Drink a pumpkin milk (a local shop sells this!)
- Go to a football game
- Go on a hike (in the mountains?) while the leaves are different colors
- Pick a book and read it all the way through (preferably while snuggled up in a blanket and drinking something warm!)
- Make caramel apples
- Dress up in full fall colors and attire at least once!
- Find your favorite fall candle
- Stop and smell the crisp, fall air
- Try to find a fun fall event or festival around your area!
- Change your computer and phone wallpapers to fall-themed ones (here are some computer ones, here are some phone ones)
- Make apple butter
- Make pumpkin butter
- Go on a hay ride
Well there you have it! I hope you complete some of these, and truly just slow down to enjoy this season. I know having a list and crossing off an activity once I’ve completed it makes me feel like I’m truly enjoying fall (I guess as long as I’m actually completing pretty many 😉).
What are some of your fall bucketlist ideas? Which activities from this list will you be doing? I’d love to hear in the comments!