“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I want to share that journey with you! My purpose for this blog is to walk along beside you in your life. I may not know what you are personally going through, but I hope to encourage you through my own story, as well as through the Bible. Not only do I want to be an encouragement blogger, though, I want to be a lifestyle blogger. I want to show girls that they can have fun while still honoring God, whether that be through clothes, beauty products, or social media!
My Blogging Timeline
I have loved posting on Instagram, blogging, and writing for many years now. In fact, this is my fourth blog site, haha! Check out my blog timeline below. In this time as a writer and blogger, I have grown so much in my life, and have been encouraged by so many others.
→ 2014: I began posting on @simplylovingJesus (I gave this account to a lovely friend)
→ 2016: I began my first blog on Weebly, Simply Loving Jesus (I also gave this to my friend)
→ May 28, 2017: I began posting on @allthingsallisonmarie
→ June 1, 2017: I launched my second blog on WordPress.
→ August 14, 2017: I launched a Blogger blog.
→ January 17, 2018: I transferred everything from my blogger blog onto here to be self hosted!
It has been an amazing journey!
My Favorite Things
- Book of the Bible: Hebrews or Isaiah
- Starbucks Drink: iced decaf soy white chocolate mocha, hold the whip!
- Hair Product: I love Kenra, SheaMoisture, and Joico products!
- Clothing Store: Old Navy
- Food: Smoothie bowl (healthy) or fries (not healthy, haha)
- Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6
- Music: I’m loving Mosaic MSC and Hillsong right now!
- Book: Girl Defined by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird and The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
I can’t wait to learn more about Jesus with you!