“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I want to share that journey with you! My purpose for this blog is to walk along beside you in your life. I may not know what you are personally going through, but I hope to encourage you through my own story, as well as through the Bible. Not only do I want to be an encouragement blogger, though, I want to be a lifestyle blogger. I want to show girls that they can have fun while still honoring God, whether that be through clothes, beauty products, or social media!
My Favorite Things
- Book of the Bible: Hebrews or Isaiah
- Starbucks Drink: iced decaf soy white chocolate mocha, hold the whip!
- Hair Product: I love Kenra, SheaMoisture, and Joico products!
- Clothing Store: Old Navy
- Food: Gluten-Free pizza!
- Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6
- Music: I’m loving Mosaic MSC and Hillsong right now! Oh, and Reckless Love by Cory Asbury is my fave song.
- Book: Girl Defined by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird and The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
I can’t wait to learn more about Jesus with you!
With all my love,