“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I want to share my journey with you! My purpose for this blog is to walk along beside you in your life. I may not know what you are personally going through, but I hope to encourage you through my own story, as well as through the Bible.
I truly want to show you that you can honor God with your lifestyle. As Christian girls, that’s not always easy. But it is possible. I hope my little corner of the internet can be a testament of that- as well as a tangible guide and encouraging place! Never hesitate to reach out to me. You can find my info on the Contact page.
My Favorite Things
- Book of the Bible: Hebrews or Isaiah
- Starbucks Drink: iced matcha latte with coconut milk
- Hair Product: I love Kenra, SheaMoisture, and Joico products!
- Clothing Store: Old Navy
- Food: Gluten-Free pizza
- Bible Verse(s): Proverbs 3:5-6
- Music: I’m loving Mosaic MSC and Hillsong right now! Oh, and Reckless Love by Cory Asbury is my fave song.
- Book: Wild & Free by Jess Connolly and Hayley Morgan
I can’t wait to learn more about Jesus with you!
With all my love,