Hi friends! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I had such an awesome time with family celebrating the birth of our Savior!
When I was little, I used to write down everything I got for Christmas in a special notebook. I think it was fun for me to see everything written out that I had received, and also look back on it. I laugh at that now, because I no longer write down what I get for Christmas- I blog about it!
I know Christmas is not all about the gifts, but I always love reading what others got for Christmas, and I want to post about what I got so that I can look back on it next year. So I hope you enjoy this, and I’d love for you to tell me in the comments some gifts you got for Christmas!
Just a little sidenote: this makes an awesome gift guide for birthdays all year!
What I Got for Christmas
2. I’ve been wanting an essential oil diffuser for a while, and am in love with this one!!
3. I received some different oils for my diffuser, and they all smell soo good!
4. I’ve followed Jordan Lee for a while now, and absolutely love her. This “your brokenness is welcome here” shirt is just the best, and I love the message!
5. My aunt is a cosmetologist, and so she gets discounts on nice hair products at a certain store. These are the products she bought for me, and I can’t wait to use them!
7. “The Zookeeper’s Wife” also sounds amazing! It is about a couple that used to own a zoo before World War II, but during the war, they hid Jews in the empty animal cages. They saved over 300 people! I cannot wait to read it.
But the greatest gift of all was Jesus. I am so thankful that He came to this earth as a baby so that He could die and reconcile us to Himself. What a good, good Father. We are so blessed!
So what did you get for Christmas?? I’d love to hear in the comments! If you’ve written a blog post on your gifts, leave the link below and I’ll check it out!