I don’t know about you, but I am so excited its Christmas! Anybody else jump on the bandwagon and start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving? I used to religiously wait until after Thanksgiving, but I’ve decided all of November and December should be for celebrating Christmas 😉 After all, we should be thankful all year long!
So I thought it would be super fun to do a Christmas resource roundup to help you focus on Jesus and have fun this season! I tried to keep it simple and only share the best of the best. I’m sure there is something for everyone in this post, so I hope you enjoy scrolling through and checking it all out!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Basic Invite, but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the brands that help support All Things Allison Marie!
Christmas Resource Roundup
Every year, I like to read the book The Greatest Gift: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas by Ann Voskamp. In the days leading up to Christmas, it shares how the love story of Christmas is intertwined in the whole Bible. And Ann’s writing is so beautiful! I highly recommend.
Also, Jenny’s Little Bible Plan is always amazing! This year, there are journaling prompts as you study through Luke. You can find it here!
Gift guides are always so helpful in picking out the perfect gift for everyone on your list! I hope these give you some great ideas.
My friend Tara made multiple gift guides that are full of great ideas! I’ll link them below.
Another one of my friends, Brittney, compiled a guide full of ideas for anyone you need to buy for this year: Holiday Gift Guides 2019.
Also, my friend Sasha is working on some amazing gift guides! At the time of this posting, she has only published the “Ultimate Gift Guide For Him,” but I highly encourage you check her blog to make sure she hasn’t added more.
I wanted to share my Christmas playlist with you all! I’m sure I’ll add more songs as the season goes on, but right now there are some classics + some new songs from various artists!
I love to update my laptop with festive wallpapers! Here are a few that I thought were super cute!
Here are a few Christmas-themed blog posts I have in my archives:
- How to Thrive as a Single Girl During Christmas
- How to Prepare Your Heart for Christmas + Fun Resources!
- 18 Ways to Be Generous Whether or Not its Christmas
- What I Got for Christmas 2017
Printed Holiday Cards
Last but not least, unique Christmas cards and corporate Christmas cards! My family and I send out Christmas cards every year and I LOVE picking out the design! When Basic Invite reached out to me and asked if I’d like to collaborate, I looked through their website and was impressed by all of the options (there are over 500 Christmas and holiday card designs!). They’re also reasonably priced! Here are some unique aspects of Basic Invites:
- They have almost unlimited colors to choose from! So if you’re going for a certain color scheme, you can probably find what you’re looking for.
- Custom samples are available for you to see your actual invitation before you place your final order. Not many companies offer this!
- They offer 40 different colors of envelopes!
- To make it easy on you, Basic Invites offers an address capturing system. You simply have to share your custom link with friends on social media and they can insert their addresses, making it easy to send cards to everyone!
- They offer gold, silver, and rose gold foil!!
Right now, you can save 30% off your Christmas card order with the code holi30! Shop HERE.
Well I hope you enjoyed this Christmas resource roundup! Are there any other resources I should know about??
With all my love,